Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez will be a great asset to Man City but the only problem I have is who will be removed from the staring line up and where will he play. My guess is RM and Sterling will be taken off but Sterling improved during the season and I wouldn't want to see his development be reduced.

I also see Bernardo Silva taking David Silva's spot and Ilkay Gundagon (if he stays fit) taking Toure spot.

Too many good player, our subs will be impressive lol

What you guys think?

Our line up will look something like this (in my opinion) If we buy Walker and Mendy.

AGUERO
SANE SANCHEZ
B.SILVA KBD
GUNDAGON
MENDY STONES KOMPANY WALKER
EDERSON
Not sure I'd play a 2-2-1-4-1 with Ederson leading the line but, hey, I hear he is good with his feet and can strike the ball like Roberto Carlos, so I suppose it could work.

New kid here. Take it easy on me.

To your friend- thankfully they aren't pulling the financial strings at Arsenhole, Fans may be petty and childish- but when there is money to be made vs. receiving F@#K All for him- the smart money is on a sell even if to a rival. Inter have apparently entered the fray- so who knows.
Inter ?! They'll be after a loan.

95% done.

Didn't think it'd move this fast but clearly Alexis and his people are NOT fucking around. Gonna be some mighty angry gooners about.

95% done.

Didn't think it'd move this fast but clearly Alexis and his people are NOT fucking around. Gonna be some mighty angry gooners about.
Quite the statement 95%....
Sure you dont mean like 60%?

50% Sanchez
50% Arsenal

Id say 100% done with sanchez
And
10% done with Arsenal – Ie, we have made contact.

So my totally unknowledgeable guess would be 55/60% done :-)

95% in my eyes is signed on Monday as 5% would be a medical.

Quite the statement 95%....
Sure you dont mean like 60%?

50% Sanchez
50% Arsenal

Id say 100% done with sanchez
And
10% done with Arsenal – Ie, we have made contact.

So my totally unknowledgeable guess would be 55/60% done :-)

95% in my eyes is signed on Monday as 5% would be a medical.

The person saying it's 95% done I suspect has spoken to Guardiola in the last few days. End of conversation for me. Lets see how this plays out but I wouldn't write that unless it was coming at me from all angles. Something big has happened in the last 24 hours - and i'm presuming it's Arsenal being told what the score is. This notion that they're going to keep him against his will for 12 months to let him go on a free is about as fanciful as City signing Messi this summer.

The person saying it's 95% done I suspect has spoken to Guardiola in the last few days. End of conversation for me. Lets see how this plays out but I wouldn't write that unless it was coming at me from all angles. Something big has happened in the last 24 hours - and i'm presuming it's Arsenal being told what the score is. This notion that they're going to keep him against his will for 12 months to let him go on a free is about as fanciful as City signing Messi this summer.
Soooo, you're saying it's a chance? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.