Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder whether selling Sergio is something the club might deem necessary to invest in the rest of the squad like we are this summer. If you get £60m for him it'll pretty much all go to the bottom line because he's been here so long now. Replace him with £60m on Sanchez on a 4 year deal and you've generated an additional £45m profit in year to spend. Which is the £200m on 4-5 year deals that we are spending.

We have lost or losing 3 attacking players this summer in Navas, Nolito and Iheanacho.

Bernardo has replaced Navas leaving 2 spaces available as Nolito has left today and Kelechi is leaving soon.

Both spaces need to be filled therefore Aguero will not be sold.

alexis has better statistics than aguero in premier league. yeah many claim that losing aguero and signing sanches keeps city same but they forget that alexis can play in pep style especially as false 9 however aguero is struggling and that why he lost his place to jesus. also aguero is injury prone but alexis is not.

If Pep was not OK with Kun, I don't think Khaldoon would have said Kun is going nowhere (words to that effect)....

Tbh I don't believe anything 100% football is full of quotes from chairmen, managers players that turn out the opposite of what they said. Anything could/can happen for all we know something has changed since Khaldoon spoke or maybe it's all bollox and we're all flapping like a tap dancers fanny for feck all :-)

What ever happens happens for a reason, it doesn't sit goods with me, but until then I'll just keep shaking the bush boss....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.