Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty top players fall into this category.

Why do you think we keep falling short of securing a marquee player. You seem to be backtracking on Sanchez, as sure as Federer I seem to recall?

Maybe we all are overselling the pull of Pep, looks like we're about to miss out on two players who have previously played under his guidance.

It's probably also good to remember that we thought we had Sanchez in the bag when he was at Udinese, until Barca came in late.

Garry Cook wasted little time slamming the money down for a guy, can't remember his name, but it worked out rather well?

Everyone has money now, so it's a little more difficult, but moving on the likes of Mbappe and Dembele would not be the worst moves in the world.
I don't think getting Dembele off Dortmund is gonna be much easier than getting Sanchez off Arsenal. The Dortmund management are real bastards.
Having said that, for me I think I'd rather have one of Dembele or Mbappe over Sanchez, if I had the choice.

Why do i get the impression that if Alves and Sanchez would have signed for us they would be regarded as great 'characters' and exactly what we need in the dressing room. Then when they turn us down they are egotistical.

It's just tripe, exactly what the papers do to change the narrative for the rags etc.... just in reverse..... and confined to this forum.

Alves for Free and Sanchez for 50m would've been our best spent money this summer.

So i hope Sanchez is still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.