Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make sense for us. You are just being bitter and disbelieving that your supposed feeder club is making a stand for once, and you can't stand the insolence.

Oh, and Chelsea are getting nowhere near the league this year.

Of course it makes sense,as your money men will shortly confirm.

I'm not bitter in the slightest,why would i be? you always put up a pretend fight but,ultimately,the outcome is the same.

For the record,i dont think we need Sanchez,but he'll be icing on our very tasty cake.

But he apparently wants to play football at the Emirates with Richard Marx. This is becoming a fucking surreal panto. I don't know what the fuck to think next. I think I need a lie down tbh.

Wengers just choked on his Sunday afternoon bottle of Chateau Lafite.

Further developments, BBC radio 5 said yesterday that Alexis is in Paris for the last part of his visa renewal. Not sure how true that is, I thought visas were quicker than that. Also, the entire PSG camp is not even in Paris. They've all gone to Guincamp, even the businessmen, to watch Neymar's debut.

Wengers just choked on his Sunday afternoon bottle of Chateau Lafite.

Further developments, BBC radio 5 said yesterday that Alexis is in Paris for the last part of his visa renewal. Not sure how true that is, I thought visas were quicker than that. Also, the entire PSG camp is not even in Paris. They've all gone to Guincamp, even the businessmen, to watch Neymar's debut.

I do know that clubs use agencies in Paris for Visas since they specialize in them.

Yes. You have a funny idea of what a rival is. The definition is 'a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.'

That is exactly what we are doing. We are your rivals, as are Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and spurs. To suggest anything other is pure arrogance. Who do you consider your rivals then?
It was a throw-away, tongue-in-cheek rhetorical comment. Lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.