Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I'm wrong but it's getting really hard to see this happening.
Given the little sympathy Wenger's got left, he would effectively be making his own position untenable, especially when they're unable to sign a replacement to placate their fans.
Fingers crossed but I'm not too optimistic.

I think a lot of people are underestimating Alexis here, last season every game he played he looked a threat. Can't say that for some of our players. Cash only is the way to do it but he would be a welcome addition
fantastic player and assist maker,the only thing that worries me is his temprement,
has looked to down tools in recent months!

As surplus as Bony would seem to requirements you wouldn't think we would let another player go without someone coming in.

Might be Sanchez.

Nobody has said he's not worth good money.

It's debatable how much but it's the concept he's automatocally immediately our best player, because of one excellent season where that could have applied, which is tbh, pretty disrespectful to the likes of Aguero, who have been better than him in all the other ones.

Neither would be the best player at the club, that's Silva.

The high fee and his ability are congruent.

It's derisory to state that Sanchez is only valued highly because of last season, or state he is only good because of last season. He's an excellent player and has been since his time at Udinese. He wouldn't solve the 'profligacy' of Aguero, Jesus et al, but he would make us less reliant.

I hope I'm wrong but it's getting really hard to see this happening.
Given the little sympathy Wenger's got left, he would effectively be making his own position untenable, especially when they're unable to sign a replacement to placate their fans.
Fingers crossed but I'm not too optimistic.

you might want to check the its quiet thread...accroding to TH its happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.