Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but surely we can 'cope' until then. Same rules apply of course, only offer what we feel he is worth at that stage and walk away if it's not acceptable. No more than £20m I would have thought. A lot can happen between now and then though, could be a new kid on the block in January.

Sure we can cope but there's a lot of points to drop between now and then if he really is as vital a piece of the jigsaw as Pep seemed to think.

I'd rather we kept Nacho or looked for lower league players ready to step up to the plate because with the two forwards we have plus the cast of thousands attacking midfielders and wingers we bloody well should be able to cope if one of them is out.

mock what ?????,you've got a player who doesn't want to play for you,its going to cost you £70,000,000 for the season, loose sanchez on a free then spend god knows how much to try and replace him,i reckon this has cost arsenal in the region of £200,000,000

we have an excellent squad ,would of been better with sanchez,you have a decent squad who most of the decent players want to leave ,we have a manager who most love at city who is forward thinking and up there imo with the best in the world,youve got wenger,our owners want to make us the best in the world,yours wants profit,

arsenal have been turned into a bit of a laughing stock ,Manchester city are feared.

not here to mock HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I merely put that in because I'm not here to wind anyone up, which some fans would look to do. I mean you did miss on your no.1 target depending on who you believe, so everything's not exactly golden.

No ones going to disagree that you have an excellent squad, but adding Alexis would have blown the whole league away.

I don't care what he costs us. We don't reinvest so what's it to me? Give me the choice of Alexis for a season or £100m in the bank and I'd still take the former.

January signing at a much lower price to help us kick on in the Champions League knockout's and title race would be great. Think Arsenal may have severely underestimated how unhappy he will be, I think he'll do what Coutinho did after this international break and 'pick up an injury'.

I think that stance was only put out there for the fans. As soon as you threw a half decent offer in our direction we folded and look to be doing the same with Ozil.

A 60m+ in July or early August and he'd be a City player.
Bullshit.

Why did arsenal fuck around instead of sourcing a proper replacement? I'll tell you why, because they cut their nose off to spite the face. This entire thing was a power move but everyone has lost.

City made their interest known months ago, what would a bid actually have done? Why would city bid if arsenal were posturing at the time? A bid would change absolutely nothing because at the time I can guarantee arsenal would have rejected it because that's the mode they were in.

Instead of taking it seriously, finding a replacement that actually wants to join a sinking ship Arsenal fucked around saying "we'll never sell. Please take us seriously" and refusing to face up to reality. That's why we, and anyone with an ounce of sense, think the same.

Wenger and the board must be very proud of themselves for doing this to one of your only players who give a shit.

He needs to refuse to play in the Europa League and avoid being cup tied.

He stayed quiet during the summer and while everyone can respect not being a **** to your current club, he didn't get his move, now it's time to go full scorched earth if he really is unhappy.

Isn't he already signed?

And free.
Yes he's signed but won't play until Dec/Jan.

Who cares if he's free, it's not remotely relevant.

The point is that having a player start playing in January and not September isn't the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.