Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, can you imagine if there was any truth in those Utd rumours. Spend £90mil on Lukaku only to buy another striker 6 months later.

Mourinho buying Sanchez in January to pair him up with Ozil in the summer?!
Not convinced mourinho will even be there in the summer. Probably more chance of players like Ozil and Sanchez wanting to go there if he fucks off though I suppose. Sanchez seems to want to play specifically for Pep though so it would be very strange if went to play for those twats.

I feel like this is just a ploy to drive up the price, then in a months time Mourinho can complain how we bought the league.

Not convinced mourinho will even be there in the summer. Probably more chance of players like Ozil and Sanchez wanting to go there if he fucks off though I suppose. Sanchez seems to want to play specifically for Pep though so it would be very strange if went to play for those twats.

I jest mate, I do not see this happening 1 bit.

I love the way the tweet below that is that they should take the united offer over City's because mkhitaryan is such a good player. The implication being that Arsenal have even the slightest control over where Sanchez goes in the end is hilarious. More chance of them getting mkhitaryan if they just stop playing silly bastards, sell Sanchez to us ASAP and put a bid in to united.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.