Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting comment just now from Wenger re he can't be sure which club he is choosing.

There is a huge discrepancy between the transfers fees, so that still gives me hope

Suggests Arsenal not calling the shots on the actual fee, which may tip the balance.

I'm sorry but who else would be calling the shots on the fee? Sanchez?

Very interesting comment just now from Wenger re he can't be sure which club he is choosing.

There is a huge discrepancy between the transfers fees, so that still gives me hope

Suggests Arsenal not calling the shots on the actual fee, which may tip the balance.

Heard anything? What do you think will end up happening?

Do you know where it stands at the moment or are you as helpless as the rest of us :-)
I don't "know" where it stands but I just think we're playing it cool, they know what we're willing to pay and the rest is down to the player, we're not in a position to panic buy and disrupt our whole wage structure, we're not the Rags, we're better run that that

Sanchez wasted 4 years of his life on a "project" at Arsenal, surely he wants to win trophies? he could have a PL winners medal in his back pocket come May (maybe CL one too).. now he's going to join another "project" in Man Utd and waste more peak years of his career he can't afford to waste (almost 30 years old he needs to be winning trophies now). Dumb move in my opinion if he chooses Man Utd over the ready-made City who look set to enter a period of domination. City is the place to be to win trophies
He'll end up another Di Maria at the RAGS. Get lost in the shuffle.

No brains. His loss not ours.

Let's go for Mahrez - I think he will turn out a better signing for us - and cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.