Alien or Aliens

Aliens. Great cast. Ripley & Newt adds something to it for me.

Shame about Alien 3. It was a good story, good director. It just goes so wrong, due to studio interference. At the end, the original idea was there would be thousands of Corporation Soldiers descend en masse, similair scale to the Sardaukar scenes in the recent Dune movie. But the studio wanted production over and done half way through, so we ended up with six stuntmen in boiler suits looking hopeless.

Was just thinking this, can a mod/admin please add a poll to the thread?
Not sure, but I think you able to do it I think pal, if you are the OP. Someone will no doubt tell us. Good thread idea though. My vote would be for Alien fwiw!

Both good, but ‘Aliens’ for me by quite a bit, maybe more so because we got to see the Aliens in more detail.

‘Alien’ didn’t really scare me, which was a bit of a surprise as I’m a right shit bag with these sort of things and tend to avoid horror films, and even video games, I still remember playing one of the ‘Resident Evil’ games and some big horrible thing came smashing through the window out of nowhere when my character was on the stairs, fuckin shit myself and was surprised the tv wasn’t damaged that much :-).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.