Alistair Mann Commentary - Rodri Goal

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
On the parade coverage they showed the goal with the Alistair Mann commentary and you could hear Andy roaring in the background. Don't know where you'll find it now but I bet it's on the City website.
Andy is very good as a pundit for city - but no-one can be objective at moment's like that. He and Ali made a great double act.

Strange the commentary above is different to this one

in the second one Ali Mann says “nobody there” and then suddenly realises that Rodri is arriving. The first (which I suspect is an edit) says “not to be” as the cross hits the defender.

and the extended highlights on official website has a different commentator all together - who hardly gets as exited at all

i Love the second commentary above and of course the ”Rodri Rodri Rodri” whilst Andy M is going berserk alongside him. speaking at the beginning of yesterdays parade he said he had planned to triple any goal shout and was delighted to put his plans into action.

in the second one Ali Mann says “nobody there” and then suddenly realises that Rodri is arriving. The first (which I suspect is an edit) says “not to be” as the cross hits the defender.

and the extended highlights on official website has a different commentator all together - who hardly gets as exited at all

i Love the second commentary above and of course the ”Rodri Rodri Rodri” whilst Andy M is going berserk alongside him. speaking at the beginning of yesterdays parade he said he had planned to triple any goal shout and was delighted to put his plans into action.

Yeah, I prefer the comms with Andy in the background. Dunno why they changed it.

Watched the game back a couple of times on BT when I got back from Istanbul. Firstly I thought we as a fanbase got stitched up big time by UEFA over there. Secondly I have absolutely no doubt the sound levels were lowered at our end of the ground. I'm sure UEFA were determined that there was to be no audio of us booing their precious anthem. There is hardly any footage of the City end either. I may be wide of the mark and I've developed a conspiracy theory inside my own head, but a part of me thinks that UEFA were trying to get their own back on us.

If you go on the City website and click on "Short highlights " you will get the Ali Mann commentary, if you go on "Extended highlights " it's somebody else.

The more you watch Rodders goal, the more you realise that it was an absolute beauty.
Been away for a few days ( dreadful timing aa missed the parade). Just rewatched the match - I was too nervous Saturday to appreciate it. But what a superbly taken goal. And it had totally escaped me that their corner/ crossbar save from Eddy was so close.and was the last kick of the match virtually.I was screaming at the TV tonight even though I knew the happy outcome!! Absolutely marvellous stuff, fair props to Milan too they gave us a game.

Andy morrison is great . He just loses it and i cant even make out what hes saying, think its “yeeeaaahhh gerrin, uurrgghh gerrin”.
Hes a blue through n through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.