All 19 2016/17 home match tickets on sale to members

As they are only available to cityzens at the moment, then non citizens don't need to know the price. If you don't want to join then wait for general sale when you will know the price. You seem to want the benefits without the joining fee. Didn't vote Brexit did you ?
If you take Cityzen membership for £35 then tickets are between £30 and £53 . There everybody knows now.

And you want to know the prices per game and stand before buying a membership as I said in the first post. All I suggest is city publish their prices, but they don't as they are ashamed of them, you have to pay £35 just to see them which no one else does. Some fans are happy to be treated like idiots.

And you want to know the prices per game and stand before buying a membership as I said in the first post. All I suggest is city publish their prices, but they don't as they are ashamed of them, you have to pay £35 just to see them which no one else does. Some fans are happy to be treated like idiots.
Agree!

Does anyone know when the tickets will go on general sale? Will it be like a week(ish) before the game as usual?

Due to the shifts me and my dad work it's not really practical for a membership, although it might be worth it to get hold of the tickets well in advance.

Good idea, all tickets will sell out if we get off to a strong start, or look like winning the title at any point in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.