All about my very first girlfriend

Good yarn spogga. Memories are best left as they are. If you were to meet either of these ladies now you may be surprised - as indeed they may be. Still, no harm in browsing around Friends Reunited, Streets Reunited, Sha**ers Reunited etc if there is such a site...

der-bomber said:
Spogga, l can see that you told a humerous, good natured, nostalgic story in good faith and you are to be applauded for that.

Unfortunately ,there are sly, underhand people on this forum who like to twist things and score cheap points by undermining others who have posted in good spirit.
what you said der bomb i found spoggas post witty but the pc bunch labeling him a pedo ffs

langy[wales] said:
der-bomber said:
Spogga, l can see that you told a humerous, good natured, nostalgic story in good faith and you are to be applauded for that.

Unfortunately ,there are sly, underhand people on this forum who like to twist things and score cheap points by undermining others who have posted in good spirit.
what you said der bomb i found spoggas post witty but the pc bunch labeling him a pedo ffs

Yes, the cruel hounding of a 67 year old man earlier by some of the cowardly pack of posters on here was stomach churning and shows how weak and innadequate they really are, they should be ashamed of themselves .

Mr spogga, l hope you continue to post as some of us enjoy your anecdotes of a better era.

To those who found and understand my tale, my thanks.

I've not made very many posts on this site since I joined, when I have I've tried to be sensible and articulate and respectful to all.

I told you when my cat, Eccles, died and I 've just told you about my very first true love, I also told you about the day I was born, December 20th 1941.

Most of you read these stories and replied positively but there are those, as you have pointed out, who are less than friendly in their response/s.

Yes, I'm 67 but I'm no doddering old wreck entering the stages of dementia and I'm certainly no deviant.

There are many other stories I could tell, about the time I had lunch with Joe Mercer and most of the City team that were all conquering in the late 60s and early 70s.

About the time I refused to sit at the same dinner table as Bobby Charlton and Paddy Crerand (Crerand being possibly one of the most odious people I've ever met)

There are many other things I could share with you, most of them concerning City, the team I've followed since I was knee high to a grasshopper, the team that occupies a special place inside me.

But is it worth sharing these tales with you when there are those who would seek to bring me down and hurl accusations at me?.

This is a good site and in the main the members appear to be sensible and knowledgable about football, I don't want to leave it, but.........

spogga said:
To those who found and understand my tale, my thanks.

I've not made very many posts on this site since I joined, when I have I've tried to be sensible and articulate and respectful to all.

I told you when my cat, Eccles, died and I 've just told you about my very first true love, I also told you about the day I was born, December 20th 1941.

Most of you read these stories and replied positively but there are those, as you have pointed out, who are less than friendly in their response/s.

Yes, I'm 67 but I'm no doddering old wreck entering the stages of dementia and I'm certainly no deviant.

There are many other stories I could tell, about the time I had lunch with Joe Mercer and most of the City team that were all conquering in the late 60s and early 70s.

About the time I refused to sit at the same dinner table as Bobby Charlton and Paddy Crerand (Crerand being possibly one of the most odious people I've ever met)

There are many other things I could share with you, most of them concerning City, the team I've followed since I was knee high to a grasshopper, the team that occupies a special place inside me.

But is it worth sharing these tales with you when there are those who would seek to bring me down and hurl accusations at me?.

This is a good site and in the main the members appear to be sensible and knowledgable about football, I don't want to leave it, but.........
I think you should post lots more
You make me smile and tell me more about your run in with them rag t**ts

Spogga
Join the future. Nostalgically wishing for the era of 'D' notices is futile.

Good post Spogga, well written :) My 1st dalliance would never sound as poetic... It was with a fat bird after copious amounts of beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.