All home game tickets for the season now on open sale.

Isn't it exactly the same as we have done in previous seasons?
Last 3 isn't it ?

It doesn't directly affect me, but I can't say I'm keen on it, as people buy in July/August, then can't turn up for whatever reason in March/April, I wish they'd go back to putting them on sale 4 weeks before, its not as if there are many to sell.

Spurs being sold out is hardly a surprise as its only 3 1/2 weeks away.

They'll be wondering in six months time why there's empty seats at a game that's been moved to a Monday for TV, or a Wednesday because we're in a Cup competition.

Budget wise works out better for me. I and I guess the majority of match day buyers live away from Manchester otherwise I 'd have a s/c. This way means I can pay for tickets now, and leave the bigger expenses of hotels and travel to spread around nearer the games. The old way I had to buy ticket, hotel and travel plus match expenses all around the same time
I am sure it works out better for some, however I seem to remember that the original amount of tickets held back from season tickets was done for locals on low incomes. As I said before they will find it very hard.
I know quite a few blues who have been priced out of going to the Etihad and this doesn't appear to do them any favours.
I'm sure the club like this system as well money upfront and seats sold whether they are occupied on the day of the match is another thing.
I suppose just another indication of the club forgetting who they are and where they came from.
I can see the business sense in this but I was brought up on the fact that City was the club for Mancunians and that is what made us different from the rags.
I don't blame you for being chuffed by the way but things like this sadden my a little if I'm honest.

does money come out immediately? e.g. If i want to go to 10 homes, do i have to pay now? or is it staggered?

does money come out immediately? e.g. If i want to go to 10 homes, do i have to pay now? or is it staggered?
No pay them all now, though it's not a bad idea for them to allow setting up payments a few weeks before the game, or even a monthly DD. Never heard it suggested before, just had a look on City Matters and there doesn't really seem to be a rep for the Matchday fans to put that sort of idea forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.