All home game tickets for the season now on open sale.

... Sadly people on low budgets are never going to get a chance to go to the "big" home games.
It's getting very pricey to go the more "attractive" games now for those of us who aren't season card holders. I've got a ticket for the Spurs game; £55. I know we've got some of the best players in the world, and that calibre of player doesn't come cheap. But that's a lot of money for one game. The average City fan, working in a factory or in a low paid job, is being priced out of the game now. Which is a shame.

Just bought Spurs & Norwich ticket,if you check online every couple of hours you could be lucky and find the odd one for sale.

A contributing factor towards empty seats, this.

Gives people far too much time to have a change of plans and can’t go and then not bother re-selling as they already don’t miss the money having paid for it months (even up to nine months) before.

Being one of those who lives and works in London, I cant justify buying a season card as j can only attend around 8 to 10 games at home. For me to pay for all them tickets in one go, should I get them in my Matchday Citizens window, means I would have to stump up around £500 in one go. Sure could do with some scheme to help with paying that!

Cheaper to buy a SC but can only put six for sale on Ticket Exchange and would have to fart about posting the card back and forth for the others.

It's a ballache. So I just bought the earliest one I know I can attend and I'll have to hope to get one for others nearer the time.

It was a better way selling them each four weeks before the game imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.