All inc hols

Goats left knee

Two weeks, family of 5. Talking €5k
Luckily since we booked the price is now about €6500 but it’s a hell of a lot of money.
Do you all think this is money well spent or do you get sick of it after two weeks in the canteen hall
The great thing about it for me is the kids can just go up and get whatever they fancy, be it eggs cooked 4 diff ways or whatnot

Always found them ok when kids were young, case of not moaning when they didn't like what was on offer, they just tried something else.
Had some cracking grub at a few but just bearable in others and price no indication of what you end up with.
Hope you enjoy.

We have stayed in hotels that can either be all
Inclusive or HB. The food was great at this hotel ( one of the Iberostar hotels) and we were HB. I didn’t get tired of it after 8 days as it was so good but might have done if 2 weeks. All inclusive was £650 more for 8 days for all 3 of us but our drinks bill came to £300 so I don’t think we would have got our money’s worth.

They can be hit and miss. Its well worth paying the extra for the premium service if they offer it, some chains like Barceló do this. You tend to get what you paid for.

I've been on some where there was imported beers and fresh made cocktails, others where it was local beer in small plastic glasses that you had to spend ages queuing for.

Some where the food was fresh cooked and a ridiculous variety - others where it was the same cold slop served each day and like feeding time at the zoo in a depressing canteen like setting.

As far as moaning, be prepared to hear a lot of moaning from other guests about the food or service etc, even if it is top notch as there's no pleasing everyone.

Went to Turkey when my girls were 12 and 10.
Alright the first few days but the kids wanted to eat elsewhere after a while and if you go on long day trips you have to buy lunch and evening meal too.
There were days I was drinking the free local beer from 10am to 10pm and still felt like I was ok to drive so must have been watered down!
Went out one night and had 3 proper beers and was almost on the floor.
Wouldnt do it again

I never even pay for breakfast at hotels as I always end up missing it. Check reviews and photos, I guess.

We go every year. We go solely because we have a long, cold winter and I do a lot of physical work, so usually need a rest come April.
Spend a week lying around on a beach or by a pool doing nothing at all. If we can afford it, we go somewhere in Europe in Sept and spend two weeks walking all over the place.
I wouldn't dream of doing an all inclusive in a place that has more to offer than sun and pool. Cuba, Dominican, Jamaica, St Lucia. Antigua, Mexico, it's all the same shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.