All inc hols

Barcelo Occidental jandia Mar or Barcelo, castillo, both on Fuerteventura. There tends to be big discounts if you book through barcelo website

Have stayed with the same company in Riveria Maya, Mexico. Very good quality. I went to the BlueBay Grand Esmerelda via Tui in February, by God we had one of the worst holidays I've ever had; on top of bad food poisoning. Definitely worth paying that bit extra for a company like Barcelo.

Take a Monopoly board with you...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655459

You can come back out when the sun does : /

0UEQlkh.jpg

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're going on about 90% of the time, but you crack me up on here on the regular. Can't begin to imagine what you're like after a few sherbets lol, don't change mate

It' as all to do with an anomaly called Storm Edouard that smashed across the Atlantic cancelling out the predicted good weather. However being one step ahead of the meaty or logical oddities that guess our climate I instinctively knew there was trouble brewing as our in house Barometer readings were off the radar. I downloaded some charts and real time movement graphs discovering what appeared to be a thunderstorm updraft including some cirrus striations curved in a manner similar to the stripes of a barber pole, maybe it was just in need of a post covidial trim. The Barber Pole Structure as it's often known in weather circles is very much pronounced on the leading edge of the updraft whilst drier air from the rear flank downdraft erodes clouds on the trailing side, but I'm beginning to drift so I won't. Thankfully Edouard has now passed us by and its after effects will simply evaporate bringing a warm and sunny end to our week starting tomorrow. So expect highs Sunday of around 17 or 18c in and around the Fylde coast area. After that a few more days of unsettled weather bring in highs of 20c plus for the weekend commencing 18th July which is when we will strike for our midweek break. Until then in order that we do not have to unpack we shall go for 2 days tomorrow on a fact finding expedition. The price we achieved is unbeatable at £23 sleeping in a copyrighted Sleepeezee bed who are holders of a the Royal Warrant with nearly 100 years experience in their field.

matress.jpg

Each Travelodge Dreamer™ mattress features…

• Over 950 individual pocketed springs designed to follow your body’s natural contour
  • Durable and supportive hypo-allergenic fillings
  • Soft, woven damask fabric for a comfortable undisturbed sleep

See you on the beaches.

ZXaVcJv.jpg

Last edited:
Camping in France in the 80's looks good value if you have a time machine - the staff seem nice and welcoming

Went working on campsites out there in the 90's and loved it. Sold fully loaded mobile homes, brand new and installed on site ready to go for 10k. Rented out others at £500 a week in high season. Had a ball and made a mint.

It' as all to do with an anomaly called Storm Edouard that smashed across the Atlantic cancelling out the predicted good weather. However being one step ahead of the meaty or logical oddities that guess our climate I instinctively knew there was trouble brewing as our in house Barometer readings measuring atmos-pressure were off the radar. I downloaded some charts and real time movement graphs discovering what appeared to be a thunderstorm updraft including some cirrus striations curved in a manner similar to the stripes of a barber pole, maybe it was just in need of a post covidial trim. The Barber Pole Structure as it's often known in weather circles is very much pronounced on the leading edge of the updraft whilst drier air from the rear flank downdraft erodes the clouds on the trailing side, but I'm beginning to drift so I won't. Thankfully Edouard has now passed us by and its after effects will simply evaporate bringing a warm and sunny end to our week starting tomorrow. So expect highs tomorrow of around 17 or 18c in and around the Fylde coast area. After that a few more days of unsettled weather bring in highs of 20c plus for the weekend commencing 18th July which is when we will strike for our midweek break. Until then in order that we do not have to unpack we shall go for 2 days tomorrow on a fact finding expedition. The price we achieved is unbeatable at £23 sleeping in a copyrighted Sleepeezee bed who are the holders of a Royal Warrant with nearly 100 years experience in their field.

matress.jpg

Each Travelodge Dreamer™ mattress features…

• Over 950 individual pocketed springs designed to follow your body’s natural contour
  • Durable and supportive hypo-allergenic fillings
  • Soft, woven damask fabric for a comfortable undisturbed sleep

See you on the beaches.

ZXaVcJv.jpg

Genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.