All new picture thread, new faces to names...

ello_jo said:
Last weekend in magaluff, ladies like a low vest.

362670C3-D503-44D2-987F-BBDBF0563500-5542-00000546C884D543.jpg

Perving again !!!!

Ovo said:
ello_jo said:
From Geordie Shore that mate, yes when I am not following city I like to watch Geordie Shore.

I used to like your posts. Geordie bloody shore.
If I'm honest, the thing I'm going to take from your post is that you used to like my posts. I was just going to defend my watching Geordie Shore but I know I am on a losing battle.

*Leaves the forum and turns on Geordie Shore*

ello_jo said:
Ovo said:
ello_jo said:
From Geordie Shore that mate, yes when I am not following city I like to watch Geordie Shore.

If I'm honest, the thing I'm going to take from your post is that you used to like my posts. I was just going to defend my watching Geordie Shore but I know I am on a losing battle.

You watch whatever you want. I can't say I've watched it but I like abit of TOWIE every now and again.

bobmcfc said:
ello_jo said:
Ovo said:

You watch whatever you want. I can't say I've watched it but I like abit of TOWIE every now and again.
Haha thank you bob!!

But TOWIE? Serious??!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.