All new picture thread, new faces to names...

bobmcfc said:
ello_jo said:
Ovo said:
I used to like your posts. Geordie bloody shore.
If I'm honest, the thing I'm going to take from your post is that you used to like my posts. I was just going to defend my watching Geordie Shore but I know I am on a losing battle.

*Leaves the forum and turns on Geordie Shore*

You watch whatever you want. I can't say I've watched it but I like abit of TOWIE every now and again.

Bobbbb no not towie :P i like jersey shore

ello_jo said:
bobmcfc said:
ello_jo said:
If I'm honest, the thing I'm going to take from your post is that you used to like my posts. I was just going to defend my watching Geordie Shore but I know I am on a losing battle.

*Leaves the forum and turns on Geordie Shore*

You watch whatever you want. I can't say I've watched it but I like abit of TOWIE every now and again.
Haha thank you bob!!

But TOWIE? Serious??!

Not all the time but every now and again. I'm a girly girl what can I say. I love Dallas too

ello_jo said:
Last weekend in magaluff, ladies like a low vest.

362670C3-D503-44D2-987F-BBDBF0563500-5542-00000546C884D543.jpg

Got to be honest, not all women love a low vest...

speccybob 8 said:
This thread is severely lacking pictures. TOWIE FFS!!

Oh shut it you and get some of your pictures on. I put new pics on my twitter all the time. I put one on the other day

bobmcfc said:
speccybob 8 said:
This thread is severely lacking pictures. TOWIE FFS!!

Oh shut it you and get some of your pictures on. I put new pics on my twitter all the time. I put one on the other day

Chill woman!! My picture is on here :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.