All new picture thread, new faces to names...

ha ha. hmm alcohol is kicking in. mean her full length but with short skirt. suppose i will have to google annabelle croft instead as she reminds me of her.

mancyman said:
humph. see bobgirl says she has put pics on twitter. shoot off to it to find pictures of bottle of wine. nice cat tho'. but where are the full length mini skirt and heels pics ffs.

What's a full length mini skirt??

gok.jpg

mancyman said:
humph. see bobgirl says she has put pics on twitter. shoot off to it to find pictures of bottle of wine. nice cat tho'. but where are the full length mini skirt and heels pics ffs.

I meant profile picture. Glad you like my cat Zeus though

mancyman said:
ha ha. hmm alcohol is kicking in. mean her full length but with short skirt. suppose i will have to google annabelle croft instead as she reminds me of her.
Annabelle croft ? Not really anything like her IMO

annabelCroft_1423041c.jpg

Ffs thanks !!

Josh Blue said:
speccybob 8 said:
mancyman said:

What's a full length mini skirt??

gok.jpg

Where did u find that pic of me?

He keeps it in his wallet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.