All new picture thread, new faces to names...

Ducado said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
So we've had De Niro and Ducado.. (you both look like distinguished gentlemen, slightly surprising). I wonder which Mod is gonna be brave next..

Why slightly surprising?

Well, you get a mental picture of people don't you.. by what they post..

ha, it was just a backhanded compliment. It was actually slightly unnerving that you both looked almost as I pictured you. I picture all posters by the way, doesn't everyone?

idahoblues said:
de niro said:
me and my girl.

2432q7a.jpg

Holy Shit Big Guy ! you are De Niro....you're daughter's very cute too. I could offer a life time of free ski vacations as a dowry...think about it

deal :)

mind you she's a ski bum too so i would probably get left behind.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Ducado said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
So we've had De Niro and Ducado.. (you both look like distinguished gentlemen, slightly surprising). I wonder which Mod is gonna be brave next..

Why slightly surprising?

Well, you get a mental picture of people don't you.. by what they post..

ha, it was just a backhanded compliment. It was actually slightly unnerving that you both looked almost as I pictured you. I picture all posters by the way, doesn't everyone?

With a lot of posters, yes. Some of them post pictures of themselves every fortnight or so.

#iloveme

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.