All new picture thread, new faces to names...

jimharri said:
Ducado said:
Len Rum said:
How come a couple of dodgy looking Mods (dn and Duc) can have such good looking daughters?

It must be down to their Mothers
I was going to say; thank fuck she takes after her mum. My mate was wondering if she has any maiden aunts?

AND TAKE DOWN THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS; IT'S MARCH, FOR FUCK'S SAKE
I suppose you have a problem with my hat then. Merry March one and all
7fb69a0591543d970052b3ba3811d66e.jpg

The Fat el Hombre said:
Juan King said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No fucking way is that you

It is me. Why do you say that?

Never check this thread but with it being international week I've ended up down here and the first face I see is yours.

Me and my mates bumped into you and your mate in barca if I remember rightly. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhh boris Becker...."

Ha ha quality. That was a good laugh. Me & my pal were a bit worse for wear off those baby Guinness drinks!

Yea was funny as fuck that nice one. Did you make it to the apollo or wherever it was we were going? We got there and it was a pretty ropey part of town. We just ended up having a quiet couple and calling it a night. Take it the locals in that pub that weren't impressed with our Mick Hucknall/Boris Becker Yaya/Kolo rendition didn't catch up with you haha

Headed down near that club but we had a run in with some dodgy North Africans. So we ended up going somewhere else.

Had no trouble with those locals in the bar we were in though. We told them any messing and young Mick Hucknall would come back & sing to them & that seemed to put them off starting any bother!

We bumped into those Israeli kids we were jumping around with the day after too. They were just laughing when we saw them.

Juan King said:
Headed down near that club but we had a run in with some dodgy North Africans. So we ended up going somewhere else.

Had no trouble with those locals in the bar we were in though. We told them any messing and young Mick Hucknall would come back & sing to them & that seemed to put them off starting any bother!

We bumped into those Israeli kids we were jumping around with the day after too. They were just laughing when we saw them.

When Boris was doing his freaky dancing (just before he started slut dropping) one of the israeli kids turned to me and asked, deadly serious - "is this a traditional english dance?" Haha if only mate, if only

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.