All new picture thread, new faces to names...

TCIB said:
e19eee400939997.jpg

( ^ ^ ^ ) THAT's not a 'tache....

16id0yr.jpg

.....THIS ( ^ ^ ^ ) is a 'tache!

Haha indeed that is a proper tash mate, must have taken ages to get like that?

Mine was just stubble with a grainy webcam, nothing on that majestic thing.

TCIB said:

Cheers man. I decided that I'd give that movember thing a different sort of slant when my old man got diagnosed with "arse cancer". Instead of not shaving for one month I didn't shave for a full year, and then when November (finally!) came around I shaved a different style of 'tache for each day. It gave people a bit of a giggle AND earned a bit of money and raised awareness for the cause. All good. Like I said in another thread, you've got to do things in your life that you can look back on and laugh about. Here's another couple for everybody to laugh at!

9fxtft.jpg

( ^ ^ ^ ) "WAITING FOR NOVEMBER TO COME AROUND"

1zpqsf9.jpg

( ^ ^ ^ ) "No. 5 in a series of 30"

Oh, and before anybody asks, YES I am under psychiatric care!

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
TCIB said:

Cheers man. I decided that I'd give that movember thing a different sort of slant when my old man got diagnosed with "arse cancer". Instead of not shaving for one month I didn't shave for a full year, and then when November (finally!) came around I shaved a different style of 'tache for each day. It gave people a bit of a giggle AND earned a bit of money and raised awareness for the cause. All good. Like I said in another thread, you've got to do things in your life that you can look back on and laugh about. Here's another couple for everybody to laugh at!

9fxtft.jpg

( ^ ^ ^ ) "WAITING FOR NOVEMBER TO COME AROUND"

1zpqsf9.jpg

( ^ ^ ^ ) "No. 5 in a series of 30"

Oh, and before anybody asks, YES I am under psychiatric care!

That top one mate.Are you Chappy in disguise ? By the way,well done for your charity work and is your Dad now OK ?

Yeah, he's all clear now, they got it pretty early apparently. He's still got "issues" relating to it (won't go into details) but the cancer's been taken out of the equation, thank f*ck. Cheers for the concern mate :)

You'd be surprised how people react to you when you look as mental as I do in that top picture, blokes holding doors for you and sh*t, real eye opener.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.