ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE PROUD

blueshortshorts said:
Today was the first my little lad "got it"..I have taken my daughter for years, and she's well into City..but he ( being only 7) tends to sit and watch the scoreboard, eat his haribo's, look at his Match Attack cards and occassionally watch Shay etc, without getting into the game...which suits both of us he's happy and I'm happy if you know what I mean!

Today in the pouring Manchester Rain, with his plastic poncho on, he screamed at me to pick him up so he could see Carlos take the free kick..and we both went ballistic when the ball hit the net..seeing the glow on his little face afterwards made my day!
been there and done it mate,great little story that made me smile,i could have wrote it 1 year ago .my girl goes now and again (after being passionate)now my lad wants to go all the time (after not being arsed).

A fantastic result for us against a formidable team ..... and every player 'did their bit' ..... it really does make all the difference !

Re: Fan Tastic

blumoonrises said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Well that's the best game at COMS I've experienced for a long time, the atmosphere was electric and it was great to be part of it. The first 10 minutes Chelsea were taking us to pieces and I thought we were gonna get smashed in a big way (just like I did after 2 mins at the swamp), but the rest of the first half we hammered them and although we weren't as dominant in the second half we were still good value for the win. Robinho - what an outlet he is on the left. Say what you want about him not tracking back but if you wanna boot it long he's a better choice than Ade in some ways cos he will take a great big boot in one touch no probs and cause them problems. teves superb again, but not a bad performance from any single player today. Chuffed as fuck with evry one of them and off to haver a good drink with a big smile on my face.

Redemption for Shay who's had a hard time beating himself up lately after the 4-3 loss and the cheating frogs handball, it must have felt all worthhile today with so many blues singing his name

Proud of the team. proud of the fans, proud of evrything and absolutely chuffed as fuck (maybe it's the bluemoon cocktails at the printowkrs talking here haha!). Great fucking day and a major turnaround to the week with the wind over Arsenal as well after the draw against HUll

Let's push on from here but for the time being I'm happy to bask in glory (and watch MOTD but skip the fucking scummers)

dread to think how this 2 faced git is celebratin... probably got a mouthful at mo...!

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=150564

Erm no not really pal. If we play like we did wewdnesday IMO we won't win shit, if we play like we did today then who kows how far we will go?

is this a thread for all the piss pots to talk shit and tell everybody how much they love each other? haha

The Fat el Hombre said:
blumoonrises said:
dread to think how this 2 faced git is celebratin... probably got a mouthful at mo...!

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=150564

Erm no not really pal. If we play like we did wewdnesday IMO we won't win shit, if we play like we did today then who kows how far we will go?

Knew you'd be on tonight with your exercise in motivation!

Remember Fergusson after Aberdeen won the cup, and he was slagging off the players for their dreadful performance, and they should be ashamed of themselves!

You really are an inspiration, Fat Man.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Knew you'd be on tonight with your exercise in motivation!

Remember Fergusson after Aberdeen won the cup, and he was slagging off the players for their dreadful performance, and they should be ashamed of themselves!

You really are an inspiration, Fat Man.

Cheers mate

Can we dispense with the - the roofs too high, the stands are too far from the pitch excuses !!
Clearly it's up to us- and we've proved we can make the place intimidating and the atmosphere electric!

The Fixer said:
FANTASTIC FANS WHAT AN ATMOSPHERE AND A GREAT TEAM PERFORMANCE CHUFFED TO BITS PISSED OUT MI HEAD WHAT A GREAT DAY I LOVE YOU BLUES :)

Great innit!? :D They were at almost total full strength with only really a fit Joe Cole missing from their attack, but even so their replacements are better than everyone elses starters - that is apart from ours!!! :D Everyone played well, De Jong made me do a sex wee he was so so SO fucking good! (My hero after that game!)

And finally we've played our part n'all! I've been moaning about our atmosphere in here since i joined and have thought our atmosphere's been shit all decade, not since we had Rosler Walsh Kinky Goudino Quinn etc has our atmosphere been consistently good! But in the last 2 games we've been excellent and i feel a lot prouder to be a blue when we are all as one, getting behind the team, being positive, a 12th man, positively supporting them all - and this last 2 games has proven that doing this gives a positive effect on the players! WE MUST KEEP IT UP THOUGH!!! when Sunderland turn up in a few weeks we cant sit/stand there in silence for 80mins with the odd chant like we have been for months before this week, we have to get the team going from start to finish!

But it's a good week to be a Blue - United will be a lot less smug about playing us after yesterdays result and performance like they were last week "ha, we'll esily beat you over 2 legs!" is what about 10 of em said to me last week! They'll be a lot more worried now!
If we can turn Chelsea over we can beat anyone, including Barcelona (Cheslea were mostly better than them in them semi's last year!)

CTID!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.