ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE PROUD

The crowd was great today and got stuck in just like the players when we went behind. Even better than Weds I thought.

Re: Atmosphere...

Sounded class, looked great when Tevez scored the whole stand stood up at once :)
Did they do the Bluemoon lights out intro like against Arsenal?

Re: Atmosphere...

Yes - got the crowd going. Loved it

Apparently Alan Green thought it was stupid

supermicahrichards said:
ricky77 said:
Let's just say I have a very important day in work tomorrow. But I have just cracked open my second bottle of wine I don't care. I f ing love supporting city. Every minute of it. Every up and every down. That was one of the best all round team performances from city I can remember. De Jong swp tevez and given are legends
I have grown up in Belfast getting berated by scum and Liverpool and recently Chelsea fans. For the first time ever I am so optimistic
and then city being city we will fuck it up all over again. And do you know what I will still love it. I am so proud to be a blue right now
right think I'm pissed.

Jesus 'Fen Christ...you sure that wasn't bottle 2 or 20?

Just bottle 2 but still going. By the time I've watched m o t d it may well be 20 bottles though

Today was the first my little lad "got it"..I have taken my daughter for years, and she's well into City..but he ( being only 7) tends to sit and watch the scoreboard, eat his haribo's, look at his Match Attack cards and occassionally watch Shay etc, without getting into the game...which suits both of us he's happy and I'm happy if you know what I mean!

Today in the pouring Manchester Rain, with his plastic poncho on, he screamed at me to pick him up so he could see Carlos take the free kick..and we both went ballistic when the ball hit the net..seeing the glow on his little face afterwards made my day!

Lets hear it for the north stand great atmosphere and gave the south stand a run for there money ,what a game what a day what a night come on city .......

blueshortshorts said:
Today was the first my little lad "got it"..I have taken my daughter for years, and she's well into City..but he ( being only 7) tends to sit and watch the scoreboard, eat his haribo's, look at his Match Attack cards and occassionally watch Shay etc, without getting into the game...which suits both of us he's happy and I'm happy if you know what I mean!

Today in the pouring Manchester Rain, with his plastic poncho on, he screamed at me to pick him up so he could see Carlos take the free kick..and we both went ballistic when the ball hit the net..seeing the glow on his little face afterwards made my day!

great stuff mate. My boy is only 2 and I can't wait for that sort of experience. Mind you I have taught him to shout come on city already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.