'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Spurs had no chance whatsoever after Pep's teamtalk

They mustn't have been able to get the rights for Hey Jude because they've done some weird detuning on the 'na na na na city' chant

Duncan Castles gonna be moaning after watching the Chelsea episode with Arteta telling the players to make fouls in transition

Best quote:
"my balls!"
John Stones

Last edited:
Watched the first two episodes last night. Excellent viewing. Not so keen on Ben Kingsley's script.

Wanted to give Sergio hug a hug and invite him to stay with us. One thing i noticed was that Sane appears to be 'lights are on but no-one is home'.

Last edited:
In the team meeting before the derby when Pep says "I think you are the best team in the world" he kicks his feet together twice.
Later on in another episode he does the kick thing again.
I wonder whether it's a Derren Brown type thing or just one of Pep's idiosyncrasies

Only watched the first, but the celebrations after winning at Chelsea were incredible. It seems surreal that the players and manager are singing “Kevin de Bruyne” and he’s standing amidst them all rather abashed. There really are no egos in that squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.