'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Surprised they hadn't included some excerpts from press conferences along the season or the punditry criticisms/praise, perhaps this will come later. Enjoyed the locker room celebrations after Chelsea & the kit manager

Best moment so far for me;
Pep singing the KDB song.

The part where Dave rushed in the dressing room to check his phone is heart wrenching, I can see that "story line" really hitting some people hard even though we know its an unbelievably happy ending.

Just binged on all episodes, excellent. As someone has said will need a couple of reruns to pick up everything.
My mum would want to wash peps mouth out with soap if she was around

Just seen Episode 1. I shan't binge on it though. Might see Episode 2 later today. But three observations: one, Alan Ball was just a whisker away, two, Bendy is a fruitcake, and, three, Mourinho - once a knob always a knob!
Not binging either just seen 1st episode, taking my time and looking forward to the next episode. Slow and easy for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.