'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Love Delph's passion after the United loss. Spoke up well and give it out to everyone which I liked. Random guy with his face blurred out at the Yaya goodbye dressing room too.

Evident from watching that the physical nature of the game means youth players are going to take a number seasons to develop and that we can expect some glittering careers to be cruelly curtailed. It’s a horrible but almost inevitable conclusion to draw from watching the first 4 parts.

Imagine how dire a series like this would be with Mourinho. I'd have fell asleep before my normal bedtime last night.

Just finished watching them all,brilliantly done and great viewing.we really are a club that is all at one with each other.

I feel like the tactics board should have got a winners medal last season now. My new favourite player.

Sir Ben Kingsley:

"Guardiola versus Mourinho once more: Possession versus defence; attacking football versus park-the-bus."

In 10-20 years time my children will say: "What happened to Man United after Ferguson left? Didn't they spend a lot of money?"

I will show them this clip and say "No son. They had a dinosaur in charge. Even during our fallow years before that golden era we never played football simply not to lose."

Imagine how dire a series like this would be with Mourinho. I'd have fell asleep before my normal bedtime last night.
Christ that’s a horrible thought. It would be a cross between the Songs Of Praise and The Weakest Link.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.