'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Trying to resist watching all these in one go. It's like when you get a bag of jelly babies and smash the whole lot in 10 minutes, and feel like a right greedy bastard afterwards.

Oh my how good is this!

Just watched episode one, how must it feel to be in this team right now.

Pep is totally insane and the perfect fit for city. I hope to god he stays here for 20 years.

Wish I had a job like they do. Imagine that vibe everyday.

Very lucky times to be a blue

Watched the first 3 episodes so far. Made my eyes water occasionally for some reason.
My only issue is with having Ben Kingsley as narrator. He's obviously no affinity to football. It's like being told your Gran isn't going to die just yet by a bloke in a paper forensic suit. Much as I dislike Yam Yams ( and I live amongst them !) Adrian Child's would have been much better!

I think the players feel they owe them a battering, too. Pep just needs to make them believe they are superior to them again.

I almost want to beat them more than the rags, I certainly have never wanted to beat the scousers more than I do now.

Carles Planchart puts it best in ep6. "If we're at our best, we're better than them".

That's why it's annoying that we lost. And the bus, and the shitty refereeing, but mainly it's because we all know we're just better than them, and losing to a worse side is fucking infuriating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.