'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Unbiased review from a 'user' on IMDB

What do we think? Rag or Dipper?

"Avoid if you actually care about football. Unless you only started supporting Manchester City in 2011 of course.

It's just further evidence that despite the billions pumped into the club by their torturous, human rights abusing owners Man City are still a small club.

It's genuinely hilarious how bothered they clearly are by the comparative size of their more established neighbours, United.

Typical City really."

Rag

I’ve watched it once but there’s so much to take in I think I’ll have to have a sickie (or maybe work from home!) and a second run through next week.

Unbiased review from a 'user' on IMDB

What do we think? Rag or Dipper?

"Avoid if you actually care about football. Unless you only started supporting Manchester City in 2011 of course.

It's just further evidence that despite the billions pumped into the club by their torturous, human rights abusing owners Man City are still a small club.

It's genuinely hilarious how bothered they clearly are by the comparative size of their more established neighbours, United.

Typical City really."
He's actually watched it?? If the docu was about the rags I honestly wouldn't have given it a second of my time, clearly we get right under their skin.

Trying to resist watching all these in one go. It's like when you get a bag of jelly babies and smash the whole lot in 10 minutes, and feel like a right greedy bastard afterwards.

I'm the same. Watched the first 5. Trying to save the others for tomorrow morning when there's fuck all on.
Trouble is, I'm finding it very addictive. Fuck knows what I'm going to do when I've seen 'em all.

Huge telly coming tomorrow so i'll watch them all again,i've been knackered by the staying up but the emotion of it all,god knows how the entire city club cope with all the ups and down,i can see why pep gets burned out,jeez he is intense
Really hope it makes some of our ridiculous posters realise they are not robots,they care and they are trying their best

can i post 'live' links here? Cos i know of a source for all 8 episodes, already Downloaded and watched myself already lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.