'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Now a lot have seen ep 1 can I say, fucked if I would be getting in that cryochamber vinny did without me big coat on

Lol not watched it yet, just been entertaining myself reading the comments on here. People obviously watching different bits at different times, totally random comments. Still makes more sense than most matchday threads.

Needs a thread for each individual episode but looks like everything’s gonna go in here.

I'm surprised they're allowed to show match highlights. Though the club sell videos of the season so perhaps not.

i've done 4,doing the other 4 in bed,who needs sleep lol

what a fantastic job they have done,not given away too many secrets but shown a lot of how peps team.the board.the backroom staff and the players are such a tight team,good to see players relax as well
like the economics of the sanchez deal changed for us,in other words the cheeky **** demanded too much
good stuff on raz and his not scoring

i love being a blue

nite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.