'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

I'm surprised they're allowed to show match highlights. Though the club sell videos of the season so perhaps not.

I noticed footage from the QPR game was really low quality, even compared to the footage of United-Sunderland. Wondered if that was Sky being twats about the series.

I just wanna go round Sergio's gaff, give him a big hug and some company on my way home from work each evening...

Watched the first 2 episodes, just superb viewing.

On an early shift tomorrow, so have to leave it there but can binge it from tomorrow afternoon, can't wait.

i've done 4,doing the other 4 in bed,who needs sleep lol

what a fantastic job they have done,not given away too many secrets but shown a lot of how peps team.the board.the backroom staff and the players are such a tight team,good to see players relax as well
like the economics of the sanchez deal changed for us,in other words the cheeky **** demanded too much
good stuff on raz and his not scoring

i love being a blue

nite

Done four myself and I’m under the weather. This isn’t going to help with recovery but...fück it. It’s amazing

Watched 1. Liverpool, Jose, and Chelsea won’t be impressed.

Looking forward to watching 2 and United.

We need to do that dressing celebration chant after a goal and all jump on each other.

Pep does not know how to park the bus, he knows how to unleash the Ferrari’s!!

Best comment so far!!!

Compelling viewing. The banter, the professionalism, the comradery. It’s brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.