'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

It's a fucking brilliant view of a fucking brilliant season.

And this thread is full of blues asking how to pirate it. One episode alone was worth my yearly subscription, but if you're too tight or skint there's a free month trial. Jesus fuckingchrist, go through the proper channels and show some appreciation.

And this thread is full of blues asking how to pirate it. One episode alone was worth my yearly subscription, but if you're too tight or skint there's a free month trial. Jesus fuckingchrist, go through the proper channels and show some appreciation.

Agree it's the only one I subscribe to and there have some great programs . I don't have a firestick just prime through my laptop which I plug into my Tele well worth the 79quid a year ....

Most blues would happily buy a few DVDs to keep, not everyone wants to subscribe or stream stuff.

I pay monthly for my prime account. About £7 a month with no contract. People Could easily sign up and pay a month and cancel

It's worth the anual fee get it paid.

Amazon will be a huge sponsor for us now & in the future

I wonder how many subscribed yesterday or over the weekend??

Just the same as buying kits from the Far East or wherever. There’s no problem with it if people don’t want to pay, or if they can’t pay. Plenty on here watch City via dodgy streams for the same reason, can’t or won’t pay.

I’ve got prime and am looking forward to binge watching it before and after our game tomorrow. A game I’ll be watching on my paid for Sky subscription.

As impeccable one alludes to, being Amazon they focus heavily on streaming. You would indeed need them encoded to mpeg-2 and put into a dvd structure(vobs) then burn to disk. Not burned for years but tpmgenc was a good one click solution for that.

Settings> Applications> Managed Installed Applications> Scroll down to Video> Force Stop> Clear Data and restart your Fire TV. This is a geo location issue.

Thanks TCIB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.