'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Probably been asked already many times but how do we actually watch this?
I have prime but don't have it wired up to my TV or anything, i just got it because it was free.
Download the prime video app on your phone or computer and enter your amazon details. Or if you have a smart tv most of them have the app. Just search prime from the app store. Failing that pick up a second hand fire stick for about £20 or buy a new one for £35 and plug into a hdmi port in your tv

[QUOTE="SebastianBlue, post:
The all or nothing series is really good. They did one on my university’s American football team, the university of Michigan, and it was a really interesting look into the behind the scenes activities of a rough football season. I can’t wait for this as the other American football all or nothing’s are really good too.

I’m half way through the one last year on the all blacks. It’s pretty compelling viewing.

Apparently they tried to make an all or nothing on Liverpool but the season was over before Xmas ....they then toyed with the idea of calling it nothing or nothing

I’m half way through the one last year on the all blacks. It’s pretty compelling viewing.

Apparently they tried to make an all or nothing on Liverpool but the season was over before Xmas ....they then toyed with the idea of calling it nothing or nothing
I heard they did release it, but only on some platform called ‘Once Gr8’ under the title “Hubcaps and Hand Grenades”.

It will be interesting to see Amazon's slant, or how they depict United refusing to allow their TV crew full access in the away derby.
The Centurions show on Sky fails to mention Jose's attack on our changing room before being fended off by Ederson with high powered 'milk cannon'!

Download the prime video app on your phone or computer and enter your amazon details. Or if you have a smart tv most of them have the app. Just search prime from the app store. Failing that pick up a second hand fire stick for about £20 or buy a new one for £35 and plug into a hdmi port in your tv
Thanks!

As you know Amazon weren't allowed to film inside Old Toilet, but they did get footage of the home crowd arriving at the swamp....

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.