'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Probably been asked already many times but how do we actually watch this?
I have prime but don't have it wired up to my TV or anything, i just got it because it was free.
I have prime and brought an amazon firestick to turn my old telly into a smart one,download the city appt and you can watch it all on your telly and record it to dvd as you do,thats what i'm going to do anyway as i like a hard copy of things

With this being released all at once, it will be strange discussing it on here, as we will all watch the episodes at different times.

Whoever is in charge of creating new threads, it might be useful to start a new one for each episode, so that we can discuss the programme without having to read about unwatched episodes.

With this being released all at once, it will be strange discussing it on here, as we will all watch the episodes at different times.

Whoever is in charge of creating new threads, it might be useful to start a new one for each episode, so that we can discuss the programme without having to read about unwatched episodes.
A good idea, though, keeping the discussion in each thread on the namesake episode will be a Herculean task.

I have never really understood why other coaches have been unable to copy Guardiola's methods. He is apparently very open about other coaches watching him on the training pitch and of course we all see his teams play football. How come no one can copy him? In business, any successful product is copied, reverse engineered and commoditised yet in football his record is almost perfect and untouchable. It's probably down in part to the nature of football. In a league only one team can be successful. There's always a concentration of resources so that in Spain, Barcelona are the pre-eminent club, and in Germany it's Bayern Munich so when critics say he's a fraud they have a point in that he has great tools, but he must also know how to use them. Critics ask would he do without a cheque book? When you see City's kids beat Bayern in a friendly you suspect that given good players he could in fact develop them and take them a long way indeed.

I suspect he does not have any unique ideas but that he is better able to implement his ideas because he holds such great authority in the game and he conveys everything with such great enthusiasm. I hope we will see that. He'll hardly be unique though for being a perfectionist. There are many such people, and not always successful. In football though I imagine you have to get other people to do what is in your head obviously part of the skill is in communication and convincing people to do things your way.

Good idea, wouldn't want to ruin the ending for anyone.

I think it's all a matter of faith. Guardiola might say to himself "When this works it will be spectacular!" WouldBe Copycat Coaches might say "If this goes wrong, it'll go spectacularly wrong, and I'm sacked!"

That's a big part of it Im sure, Pep really beleives in his methods and implements it down to the last detail, changing never enters into his head. Anyone copying will always have doubts and when things go wrong and revert to type.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.