All Star Premier League Game

Shit idea. No one would want their team’s players involved and you couldn’t support a team half full of rags and dippers.

Who‘d get the money anyway?

If £200m went to proper grassroots football every season (which it wouldn’t), I’d be all for some sort of charity match

Maybe we should all sing the star spangled banner before games and ban abortions. Fucking hate Americans.

Why doesn't the premier league do things more like American sports so the premier league can be as popular as..... Sports that are a lot less popular.

Last edited:
This is why American owners should be banned.....

Chelsea's new owner banding around a completely ridiculous idea.
I can really see clubs being happy to release their top players to get involved with this....

Todd Boehly: “Ultimately I hope the Premier League takes a little bit of a lesson from American sports. Why isn’t there an All-Star game? People are talking about more money for the pyramid, in the MLB All-Star game this year we made $200 million from a Monday and a Tuesday”
A1F05C9F-8A96-40D6-A92C-26EA4693C7CE.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.