All Star Premier League Game

Maybe league winners against cup winners? Sounds like an idea.
Lol. That’s already happens at the start of the season ;)

If this guy can raise £200m for one game, which the Community Shield certainly doesn’t & give the proceeds back to grass roots, I say crack on lad

I personally think he’s chatting shite, but if he can, bring it on. Having been involved with both kids & adults amateur football for donkeys, it would be a huge boost to the game.

Good idea. Maybe resurrect the Len Cantello testimonial idea aswell and have a blacks V whites game.

Not a bad idea

End of season freindly

The PL team of the season v America

All proceeds to charity or something
Hey ‘player’, i know youve just played 60 games and have a 2 week break before playing nations league all summer, how about you forgoe those 2 weeks to play v America in a friendly? Itll make the league more money….

For well over 100 years football has been the biggest sport in the world, the money involved over the past 30 years in particular has seen the richest people in the world want a slice of it and this guy comes over and immediately thinks he knows best despite knowing nothing.

This guy is trouble. As soon as he gets into bed with the glazers/fsg and the other Americans they'll be back for a softer attempt at super league style change to our game.

Hey ‘player’, i know youve just played 60 games and have a 2 week break before playing nations league all summer, how about you forgoe those 2 weeks to play v America in a friendly? Itll make the league more money….

True from that perspective… but sure 1 extra game instead of playing a friendly for their club won’t matter to much

Not fussed at all, just be awesome to see the PL best Salah , Haaland and Antonio up front in action

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.