ALL THE MILAN PLAYERS WENT STRAIGHT TO KAKA!!!!!!!!!!!

N-Word-Joe said:
did you not see EVERYSINGLE ONE OF THEM ! come up to him and give their 2 cents on the move !!!! they all came over and spoke to him, one by one

i imagine saying something such as "listen to the fans kaka, do you really want to leave this?"

wan *k* ers !

sorry rant over ... views on it all? looked pretty upset tbh

I imagine that they were not speaking English.

Too much made of the hugs, wait a while for the press conference.

Now if that was on Sky, they would have delibrity made Kaka man of the match in an attempt to talk to him.

That was his last game for AC on that evidence watched it on fox soccer, sad realy he truly loves the place and they clearly love him. But il get over it when he dons the sky blue of city!

Jesus guys" don't read too much into it.

It looked normal to me. Everyone was hugging everyone, its just the camera focused on Kaka so it looked a bit different.

If it panned out you wouldnt be saying it.

hugs all round and a quick clap as he went down the tunnel, i cant make anything out of that!!
hugs are normal in italian football.

Zambrotta looked like he was crying and I think it was gattuso that gave him a more than a end of match hug. Kakas facial expressions looked like he was sad
Also they say that there was no lap of honour or a thanking of the fans. They now that the fans will start rioting if they know he Is definetly leaving.

That's my opinion on the whole thing

Goater666 said:
Jesus guys" don't read too much into it.

It looked normal to me. Everyone was hugging everyone, its just the camera focused on Kaka so it looked a bit different.

If it panned out you wouldnt be saying it.

^^^^^ this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.