ALL THE MILAN PLAYERS WENT STRAIGHT TO KAKA!!!!!!!!!!!

they did all hug each other but the hugs to kaka looked as if they were saying bye discreetly, but im not trying to read into it too much.

mancitydreamteam said:
Zambrotta looked like he was crying and I think it was gattuso that gave him a more than a end of match hug. Kakas facial expressions looked like he was sad
Also they say that there was no lap of honour or a thanking of the fans. They now that the fans will start rioting if they know he Is definetly leaving.

That's my opinion on the whole thing

Bollox to that, Kaka should not be sad because he his joining us. Only players with committment to the shirt deserve to wear the jersey.

TaylorWill07 said:
they did all hug each other but the hugs to kaka looked as if they were saying bye discreetly, but im not trying to read into it too much.

Fully agree... they looked a bit sad when they hugged him... just as when you say goodbye at your last day at work...

mrpmcfc said:
IMO they were saying goodbye as discreet as poss but it was defo farewell IMO

they could do that in the dressing room.

TaylorWill07 said:

It did look that way-although I would've preferred the full lap of honour, tears, followed by shirt, shorts, boots into the crowd-may have been convinced by that..

Chesley Sullenberger said:
mancitydreamteam said:
Zambrotta looked like he was crying and I think it was gattuso that gave him a more than a end of match hug. Kakas facial expressions looked like he was sad
Also they say that there was no lap of honour or a thanking of the fans. They now that the fans will start rioting if they know he Is definetly leaving.

Bollox to that, Kaka should not be sad because he his joining us. Only players with committment to the shirt deserve to wear the jersey.

The WHAT?!?!?!

I looked to me like the players were singling out Kaka and making a point of hugging him. Yes this could have been the camaras in part but I am sure there is something to it, it looked like goodbye.

mancitydreamteam said:

What I mean is he looks sad because he's leaving the club where he has played for the last 6 years, not because he's joining us

Don't be daft! He's sad because he's potentially leaving a club that he really loves, not because he's joining us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.