All The 'Pigs' Haters On Here

TheMightyQuinn said:
I admit, I'd call the police.

48 hours later when they turned up to tell me 'we won't catch them' I'd feel much safer.

You've been found out son.

You don't mind them being injured/killed or "have no sympathy" with that happening to them as you have stated.

Kind of puts you at odds with your anti-violence stance.

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

48 hours later when they turned up to tell me 'we won't catch them' I'd feel much safer.

You don't mind them being injured/killed or "have no sympathy" with that happening to them as you have stated.

I've explained my stance numerous times, not going over it again. If you haven't grasped it yet then that's your problem.

Been found out? On a football site on the internet? Serious, mate, serious.

Don't you have work to do or do you just get paid to try to get people in trouble on here?

If you want to go head to head then lets do it in private where I can unleash the big guns, otherwise leave it out. Have a drink or something.

TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I've explained my stance numerous times, not going over it again. If you haven't grasped it yet then that's your problem.

Don't you have work to do or do you just get paid to try to get people in trouble on here?

If you want to go head to head then lets do it in private where I can unleash the big guns, otherwise leave it out. Have a drink or something.

Don't I have work to do? Rich coming from you. Yes, but I can choose when to do it.

Get over yourself and if you want, unleash any big guns you want on pm, hell, you can offer me out like you did to Dave if you wish.

But don't make comments on here about death and injuries to police if you don't have the courage to stand by your convictions when you realise the outrage that it causes. I would have thought you would have kept your head out of this thread.

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:

Don't I have work to do? Rich coming from you. Yes, but I can choose when to do it.

Get over yourself and if you want, unleash any big guns you want on pm, hell, you can offer me out like you did to Dave if you wish.

But don't make comments on here about death and injuries to police if you don't have the courage to stand by your convictions when you realise the outrage that it causes. I would have thought you would have kept your head out of this thread.

Mate-I wouldn't even bother with the Mighty Quinn-he went running to the mods last time he took umbridge with something I said.He is 100% anti police and anyone who thinks the cops only look after certain people are clearly deluded. I support the cops and when you look at whats going on in London I wouldn't do that job for love nor money. The mighty Quinn will somehow turn it on the cops and blame then for all the civil unrest!

Standby for a board warning...

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:

PM's or cut it out.

I've promised people I'll behave and it seems a bit of a piss take that you're trying to provoke me.

If you want to call me names and bleat then PM me, otherwise keep it shut.

I CAN NOT KEEP SAYING THE SAME THING, YOU CAN NOT BE THAT THICK. READ MY WORDS UNTIL THEY SINK IN AND EITHER DO ONE OR PM ME.

Thank

Love and peace

TMQ

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Mate-I wouldn't even bother with the Mighty Quinn-he went running to the mods last time he took umbridge with something I said.He is 100% anti police and anyone who thinks the cops only look after certain people are clearly deluded. I support the cops and when you look at whats going on in London I wouldn't do that job for love nor money. The mighty Quinn will somehow turn it on the cops and blame then for all the civil unrest!

It appears he doesn't like when his hypocracy is pointed out.

I'm with you on the police though, they do a good job for little pay on the whole though there are obviously violent nasty little fuckers there, as there are in any walk of life.

Again, if you want to talk to or about me then do it via PM.

I'm not prepared to get into a slanging match out of respect for the mods and Ric who do not need this shit.

I'm more than willing to hold my hands up and apologise to people I've offended in the heat of the moment.

SWP's back said:
SWP's back said:

I'm with you on the police though, they do a good job for little pay on the whole though there are obviously violent nasty little fuckers there, as there are in any walk of life.

The police are well paid and looked after don't be starting that one that there hard up as its complete bollocks.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.police-information.co.uk/policepay.htm#constables" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.police-information.co.uk/pol ... constables</a>

The longer they serve the more they get paid then there are perks on top of wages.

Challenger1978 said:
SWP's back said:

The police are well paid and looked after don't be starting that one that there hard up as its complete bollocks.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.police-information.co.uk/policepay.htm#constables" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.police-information.co.uk/pol ... constables</a>

The longer they serve the more they get paid then there are perks on top of wages.

Why shouldn't they get paid well for dealing with the scum of the earth every day? I wouldn't personally say 30-40k is particularly good money when you consider what they have to deal with.

TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Did you really say you don't mind the police being injured or kille?.......just can't see it anywhere on this thread?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.