All The 'Pigs' Haters On Here

Jean-Charles De Menezes, Ian Tomlinson, Kettling, 333 cases of death in police custody since 1998, not one conviction as a result. I am not advocating violence against the police, as I don't advocate an eye for an eye, but I don't have much time for them. Jumped up bouncers at best. I know it's not all of them, but they shouldn't be above the law, and the ones that are supposed to have integrity shouldn't be afraid to expose the dodgy ones.

wilmslowblue said:
brass neck said:
What actually is the rioters beef with the police? Is it that they keep arresting them for burglary, violence, drug dealing and BOTP? I keep hearing the black community are pissed off with stop and search, well if the stats say in certain areas most crimes that could be detected by a personal search are committed by young black men, then what are the police supposed to do? There isn't one rule for one and one for another in civilized country's, over here if you commit crime, you get arrested if detected, the black community cant stand by and let there young men get involved with crime, gangs, drugs, murder then complain when the tax payer funded police try to hold them to justice. If they want to do bad crime and not be hunted for it, maybe Britain isn't for them, but word of warning, if they go off to backwards country's that allow it, there wont be benefits to scrounge off!!

Good straight to the point talking! Enjoyed reading this!!

total fucking racist bollocks

SWP's back said:
Challenger1978 said:
wayne71 said:
Why shouldn't they get paid well for dealing with the scum of the earth every day? I wouldn't personally say 30-40k is particularly good money when you consider what they have to deal with.

I never said they shouldn't be paid well I took issue with SWP back saying they get little pay. Also 30k to 40k is well well above the national average pay wise. As for what they have to deal with you wouldn't believe the stuff other people have to deal with for half there wage with no perks.

The shit I could tell you about community alarms in Manchester and the stuff the staff have been through. Ranging from dealing with pedos to being held hostage by lunatics with shotguns finding dead bodies all the time or having cunts with hep c on the system spitting in there face.

The police are not the only ones on the front line there's an army of other people in various professions dealing with things just as bad or identical to what the police have to deal with.

Sorry but I consider the joiners salary to be poorly paid. That was my opinion and I stand by that. If you think the initial basic or even £30k is good pay then that is your perogative. I also think the army and nurses are poorly paid for the job they do.

For a single person in the north west of England 30k is brilliant.

kennycar said:
Jean-Charles De Menezes, Ian Tomlinson, Kettling, 333 cases of death in police custody since 1998, not one conviction as a result. I am not advocating violence against the police, as I don't advocate an eye for an eye, but I don't have much time for them. Jumped up bouncers at best. I know it's not all of them, but they shouldn't be above the law, and the ones that are supposed to have integrity shouldn't be afraid to expose the dodgy ones.

The vast majority of deaths in police custody occur because the deceased person was mortally injured before getting locked up and the police didn't know, or they have heart attacks or fall ill or hang themselves or swollow stuff, and I've heard of people swallowing their undercrackers and being found dead.
I knew somebody who died in police custody, which is a vague term as it doesn't actually mean they are in a police cell, it could for example mean the police had dealings with them on the street for some reason.
This fella I knew died because he had fallen off his bike and refused to go to hospital, he was pissed and the only way the cops could get him any treatment and check up for what appeared to be a minor head injury was to lock him up and get the police doctor to take a look at him. They couldn't of course also let him continue to ride his push bike whilst pissed up.
Well a short time after being put in the cell he was found unconcious again as he was when first found by a passing motorist. He was taken to hospital as he couldn't then resist and he died from a massive blead to the brain 3 days later. Guess what, it was categorised as a death in police custody, wrong really as all they did was try and get him some treatment. So, not all your deaths in custody are what you think, in fact very few are..........................

stonerblue said:
wilmslowblue said:
brass neck said:
What actually is the rioters beef with the police? Is it that they keep arresting them for burglary, violence, drug dealing and BOTP? I keep hearing the black community are pissed off with stop and search, well if the stats say in certain areas most crimes that could be detected by a personal search are committed by young black men, then what are the police supposed to do? There isn't one rule for one and one for another in civilized country's, over here if you commit crime, you get arrested if detected, the black community cant stand by and let there young men get involved with crime, gangs, drugs, murder then complain when the tax payer funded police try to hold them to justice. If they want to do bad crime and not be hunted for it, maybe Britain isn't for them, but word of warning, if they go off to backwards country's that allow it, there wont be benefits to scrounge off!!

Why? because he has 'dared' to use the word 'black' while stating a few facts?

Maybe if a few more people,such as yourself,woke up to the realities of the world it wouldn't be such a fvcked up place.

stonerblue said:
wilmslowblue said:
brass neck said:

Absolutely.

This is about race. It is about feral scrotes who don't work and don't want to work. They have no moral values, no discipline, no beliefs except the selfish belief that they can do what they want.
Someone quoted John Charles deMenez, what has that got to do with 50 scrotes ransacking a shop in Manchester ? They are low life criminals end of.

FantasyIreland said:
stonerblue said:
wilmslowblue said:

Why? because he has 'dared' to use the word 'black' while stating a few facts?

Maybe if a few more people,such as yourself,woke up to the realities of the world it wouldn't be such a fvcked up place.

What the fuck does skin colour have to do with the OP or the posts that followed? Are all the rioters black?

he's on a fuckin rant about the 'black community' 'taxpayers 'backwards country'
'over here' and all the other racist bollocks spouted by fuckin imbeciles.

And i've probsably forgot more about the 'ways of the world than you fuckin know

stonerblue said:
Are all the rioters black?
The vast majority from what Ive seen, unless that is, the media are "focusing" on purely the Afro Caribbean lads in the mob. Notice how not many Asian boys are getting caught up in this. Thicko's are getting involved, like the thick white little shits on the news tonight in salford. The majority of those boys last night will be from Caribbean stock, wont know there dads, will of fucked about at school, will feel they are left out of the system are picked on by the police, are being held back from getting good jobs are on the poverty line are keen to be part of a community, going around saying "man" and "bro" and all that shit all the time but when they are associated as part of a group negatively, they suddenly object and when you get a black person on the T.V. speaking nicely and doing well for themselves...what do they get called by many from that community? Wigga, coconut (white on the inside) Many of the boys DO come from backwards country's and HAVE come OVER HERE, many of the black community work bloody hard and come from good families but allot of them are dregs who think the world owes them a living. The black community needs to look inwards a bit more then we can all live in peace...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4[/youtube]

lets be honest here, the vast majority of the rioting and looting in london was by blacks- that is a fact and why are we so scared to say that? it does not make someone racist to say , as thats what is happening. i travel regular through clapham and croydon and its saddening to see their communities under attack. all classes of people are struggling in the current economic times but we work our butts off to keep our heads afloat and put food on the table. society owes us nothing and too many people bemoan the communities they live in and do nothing to improve them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.