All The 'Pigs' Haters On Here

Viva Rivaldo said:
For any police out tonight; I can only admire.

I would like to agree but it appears the majority are stood watching whilst criminal acts are carried out!

Dont for a second blame the man on the beat but what the fuck is happening with the thought process of the top brass?

Why wasn't town emptied and cordoned off this afternoon?

Every man and his dog knew what was about to go off!

What fucks me off about the whole situation is this.

People are already blaming the old bill for a lack of forcefulness etc. I am sorry but when you are fucking well surrounded by thugs etc wielding all sorts of weapons and you isolated which happens it is not the best situation to be in.Therefore dispersement is the better option. Thanks coalition for cutting the cops.This is the fucking result. Total lack of resources to deal with this in an effective manner

The cops can only contain and yes snatch offenders when they can. I am not racist in any way shape or form but I would ten to say 80% of the thugs are not of British decent. Ok the fuckers in Salford (which is where I was brought up) are all white chavvy cunts with nowt better to do. All fat slags with 3 kids. That's the problem.Its to fucking easy to claim dole and get everything for fuck all. I had nowt as a kid.old man died at 7 mum work 10hrs a day to bring us all up. I CHOSE to join up do something with my life. I didn't choose to be a fucking criminal which I could quite easily have done. It's to fucking easy to blame society for this but it aint society it's a choice and it's just an excuse to have a pop at the old bill and loot any designer gear you want.

This is our fucking City and I wish these cunts would stop an fuck off but hey who's gonna listen to anyone when they are all on the lig!!!

I got mates in Afghan at the mo,frontline.earning less than a grand a month to defend our nation etc. Yes I know it's their choice but these cunts in Manchester,Salford,Wolverhampton,Brum,London etc - here's something radical..Get in the fucking army,drop em in Afghan and see how fucking hard they are then!!!

Anyway-rant over..Hope the game is on on Monday.!

Yes I aint happy cos my Mrs is in Salford now dealing with these cunts!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

People are already blaming the old bill for a lack of forcefulness etc. I am sorry but when you are fucking well surrounded by thugs etc wielding all sorts of weapons and you isolated which happens it is not the best situation to be in.Therefore dispersement is the better option. Thanks coalition for cutting the cops.This is the fucking result. Total lack of resources to deal with this in an effective manner

The cops can only contain and yes snatch offenders when they can. I am not racist in any way shape or form but I would ten to say 80% of the thugs are not of British decent. Ok the fuckers in Salford (which is where I was brought up) are all white chavvy cunts with nowt better to do. All fat slags with 3 kids. That's the problem.Its to fucking easy to claim dole and get everything for fuck all. I had nowt as a kid.old man died at 7 mum work 10hrs a day to bring us all up. I CHOSE to join up do something with my life. I didn't choose to be a fucking criminal which I could quite easily have done. It's to fucking easy to blame society for this but it aint society it's a choice and it's just an excuse to have a pop at the old bill and loot any designer gear you want.

This is our fucking City and I wish these cunts would stop an fuck off but hey who's gonna listen to anyone when they are all on the lig!!!

I got mates in Afghan at the mo,frontline.earning less than a grand a month to defend our nation etc. Yes I know it's their choice but these cunts in Manchester,Salford,Wolverhampton,Brum,London etc - here's something radical..Get in the fucking army,drop em in Afghan and see how fucking hard they are then!!!

Good post well put.

It's about time some morons on this forum got over themselves and stopped hating coppers for the pettiest of reasons.

95% of coppers are working class folk who do a good job in difficult circumstances, given the lack of power and equipment they have to carry out their duties.

Some of you go on as if they earn millions and get all these perks, well, if you count constantly working through your break and getting days off cancelled, working hours beyond the end of your shift as perks then you're an idiot. All this for a pretty average wage, and little or no thanks.

There are a corrupt few who the media are keen to highlight on every possible occassion. It's time you realise there are dicks in every walk of life, not all bouncers beat folk up, not all taxi drivers drive like wankers, etc etc.

Folk moan because coppers don't turn up for a while, what the Fuck do you think they are doing??? Sitting with their feet on a fucking table??? No, dealing with more serious issues which are prioritised my senior management and control room staff.

People moan because they are given a ticket for driving at 37 in a 30 when "there's more serious issues out there than harrassing motorists", well, get over yourselves and don't be so stupid. I drive faster than 30 but I'm prepared to accept the consequences should I ever get stopped. Let's not be so silly and petty little shits eh?

Those guys out there have families at home worried sick, children wives etc the same as the rest of us. Take your head out your fucking arseholes and realise most of these guys are no different from me and you.

Rant over.

Challenger1978 said:
SWP's back said:
Challenger1978 said:
I never said they shouldn't be paid well I took issue with SWP back saying they get little pay. Also 30k to 40k is well well above the national average pay wise. As for what they have to deal with you wouldn't believe the stuff other people have to deal with for half there wage with no perks.

The shit I could tell you about community alarms in Manchester and the stuff the staff have been through. Ranging from dealing with pedos to being held hostage by lunatics with shotguns finding dead bodies all the time or having cunts with hep c on the system spitting in there face.

The police are not the only ones on the front line there's an army of other people in various professions dealing with things just as bad or identical to what the police have to deal with.

Sorry but I consider the joiners salary to be poorly paid. That was my opinion and I stand by that. If you think the initial basic or even £30k is good pay then that is your perogative. I also think the army and nurses are poorly paid for the job they do.

For a single person in the north west of England 30k is brilliant.
In your opinion. Not in mine and not for what they do.

Now unless younare now saying I can't have an opinion, kindly desist from arguing the toss.

TFC said:
One of my best mates is out on patrol in Salford tonight, fucking good luck to him!

All the very best to him mate.

My mate works for strathclyde police based in the southside of Glasgow, he's been told to turn up for 7am tomorrow morning and bring 2 days worth of clothes with him. I don't know if that means they're expecting it to kick off up here or if it means he's getting deployed as mutual aid down south across the border.

Either way, hope he can get back safely to his wife and kids.

ayrshire_blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Good post well put.

It's about time some morons on this forum got over themselves and stopped hating coppers for the pettiest of reasons.

95% of coppers are working class folk who do a good job in difficult circumstances, given the lack of power and equipment they have to carry out their duties.

Some of you go on as if they earn millions and get all these perks, well, if you count constantly working through your break and getting days off cancelled, working hours beyond the end of your shift as perks then you're an idiot. All this for a pretty average wage, and little or no thanks.

There are a corrupt few who the media are keen to highlight on every possible occassion. It's time you realise there are dicks in every walk of life, not all bouncers beat folk up, not all taxi drivers drive like wankers, etc etc.

Folk moan because coppers don't turn up for a while, what the Fuck do you think they are doing??? Sitting with their feet on a fucking table??? No, dealing with more serious issues which are prioritised my senior management and control room staff.

People moan because they are given a ticket for driving at 37 in a 30 when "there's more serious issues out there than harrassing motorists", well, get over yourselves and don't be so stupid. I drive faster than 30 but I'm prepared to accept the consequences should I ever get stopped. Let's not be so silly and petty little shits eh?

Those guys out there have families at home worried sick, children wives etc the same as the rest of us. Take your head out your fucking arseholes and realise most of these guys are no different from me and you.

Rant over.

great post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.