All things Stevie Ireland [Merged]

Re: 16m and superman for milner

BlueSinclair said:
citymad said:
One moment we look like like losing that "comedy club" tag then we go and do something like this. Ireland on his day is easily the equal of Milner if not better. F***king pathetic if this is true.

I agree, I'm getting sick of these madness transfer fees, its a fucking disgrace, and starting to despise the club. Seriously this has to stop now, before it gets more out of hand.
you serious ? youre starting to despise the club ? Tell you what mate , theres plenty of clubs who could do with your support in the lower leagues. So called fans like you make me sick,were better of shedding idiots like you, sooner the better. Despise the club do you just because we`re trying to better ourselves ffs.

not my fault! said:
Rammyblues said:
I think SI and Ned will both be released after tonight.

Yep I think so too, I said earlier that if he wasnt around tonight then that was it! I see Bridge and Ned going to the dippers, Bellers to Spuds, Ireland to Villa in the Milner deal and RSC to either Fulham or abroad. Just dont see where Balotelli fits in to the team unless we're going to drop Ade?

Bellers replacement I reckon, I do hope he's worth it.

Re: 16m and superman for milner

Shooter 83 said:
forevercity said:
johnsons better than milner and ireland easily

I said this before, a fit MJ is better than both.
A fit MJ is a great prospect and potentially England's new Gerrard but when are we going to see this enigma? A fit MJ? It's almost an oxymoron!

Ireland always showed potential which culminated in his great season that we all remember. However, remember the Hamburg QF at home? Robinho and Elano were on fire that night and the game just passed Stevie by. Does that say something?

Ireland is a talent but he's only had one good season. We spent £17M on Santa Cruz after one good season at Blackburn and we can't get rid of him fast enough because it looks like a one off. What's to say the Ireland's season wasn't the same? The only reason people want to keep Ireland is he's come through the academy.

Nothing would have pleased me more than seeing Ireland have a long and successful career with City, but when you look at it clinically, it aint going to happen.

I don't know why it was a great one off season, but I suspect he played for a big contract, which he received and since, his game's totally gone.

not my fault! said:
Rammyblues said:
I think SI and Ned will both be released after tonight.

Yep I think so too, I said earlier that if he wasnt around tonight then that was it! I see Bridge and Ned going to the dippers, Bellers to Spuds, Ireland to Villa in the Milner deal and RSC to either Fulham or abroad. Just dont see where Balotelli fits in to the team unless we're going to drop Ade?

To be honest i cant see Bridge going anywhere but if we sell Bellars to the Spuds onto of superman going to Villa i would be gutted and it will bite us on the arse

dctid said:
not my fault! said:

To be honest i cant see Bridge going anywhere but if we sell Bellars to the Spuds onto of superman going to Villa i would be gutted and it will bite us on the arse

He wasnt at the open day or at the game tonight.... Just saying.

Imagine the uproar today if Ireland had been a Villa player for the last 5 years and we put a bid in for him

Wonder how many of the Ireland supporters would be saying he's a good buy. Can I hazard a guess at approximately none?

Exactly. You would all be saying wtf he cant get in the Villa team (as he would not have last season) and why are we buying somebody who had a handful of good games nearly 2 years ago

If Ireland did not currently play for City is there anyone who is willing to say they would want us to buy him next week?

not my fault! said:
dctid said:

He wasnt at the open day or at the game tonight.... Just saying.

I'm assuming you're talking about Bridge....Insua is apparently off to Genoa, so I reckon it's possible Wayne could indeed be on his way to the Wannabe Billionaires.

If he is involved in a deal for Milner. I hope the fuck we have a sell on clause so that we can get a lot more out of this deal in the long term. We will soon find out whats going on with the player. I hope that it will be like the Garrido sittuation were we didnt just give him to Lazio as part of the deal and got decent money for him. So if we are to buy Milner buy him without players involved in the deal simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.