De Jong

Kinkladze
Silva
Yaya

Lee
Aguero

Subs
Corrigan, Doyle, Distan, Bell, Tueart, Francis, Glauber Berti

Only those that I've watched play. I remembered Tiatto played LB.

Schmeichel

Tiatto
Kompany
Distin
Richards

Horlock
Yaya
Kinkladze
SWP

Aguero
Anelka

You are all taking the piss.
How can U name players U have never seen. Only Bell,Watson and Swift would get in today's team
Lee, Summerbee R legends but we're not in the class our present team. Mick Doyle was fantastic at the time but again not in the same class

If you want to talk "All-time City 11" I think you have to include Billy Meredith and Trautmann. These are guys who would in the conversation for the "all-time" XI in English club football.

I always look at comparing guys across eras from the standpoint of "how did people at the time view the guy." Meredith, in particular, was one of the biggest stars in the world in his day.

Always fun to discuss these things, though. Really no "right" answer to any of it. Players since the days of Anna Connell v. players you saw live v. players for the club since you started following them, etc etc.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Yes I've skewed it heavily in favour of recent players, but we've sucked for most of my life so they get some loving.

....................................Schmeichel...................................
Richards.......Kompany.......Dunne.........Book
........................................Toure................
Elano..............................Silva...................Tevez...
.....................................Kun.........................................

Subs: Bert, Foe, Goater, Redmond, White,Bell,Gaudino.

Shocking!

Corrigan
Book kompany Watson (can't decide on the left backs)
Silva Yaya bell Kinkladze
Aguero Tevez

Subs
Hart, Zaba, Doyle, de Jong, Berkovic/SWP, Lee, Anelka

shaiomarali said:
Only those that I've watched play. I remembered Tiatto played LB.

Schmeichel

Tiatto
Kompany
Distin
Richards

Horlock
Yaya
Kinkladze
SWP

Aguero
Anelka

I was shocked at Beagrie. But Horlock and tiatto. Lost. Just Lost.

Other than that good team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.