All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

No possible way this is a 1

I mean. Music has to be absolutely awful to get that low, There's nothing here that is that bad or offensive.

perspective blues!
I suppose it all depends how one scores music and how the individual songs "create" the album listening experience. I mean Pantera and Def Leppard could all play their instruments too, only just like them I didn't like any of The Grateful Dead's efforts here (apart from one) so it's fair to mark them similarly in my eyes. I think the cover of Dancin in the Street is badly placed as it followed a decent start and so I'm already reaching for the FF button before the 3rd track.

Obviously they're very popular and we all like different things but occasionally bands come along that you just don't get for some reason and no amount of listening will change it.

He wrote lyrics, primairly with Garcia doing music for them, but didn't perform.

Garcia was lead guitarist and given that none of them were outstanding vocalists and they were a jam band, the lead guitarist tends to be the star of the show.
Good point. Who in your opinion takes best guitarist in the Stones?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.