All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

Nothing to shout about, or write home about for me here.
Pretty standard sixties fare... Not unpleasant, but doesn't resonate like the most popular bands at the time.
Too much competition by far better musicians/ songwriters has relegated them somewhat, proven, I think, by how many people have never heard of them.
Can't give it a really low score, as it's not a bad effort, but it's no where near as good as it's contemporaries.
I'll go 4 out of 10.

Nothing to shout about, or write home about for me here.
Pretty standard sixties fare... Not unpleasant, but doesn't resonate like the most popular bands at the time.
Too much competition by far better musicians/ songwriters has relegated them somewhat, proven, I think, by how many people have never heard of them.
Can't give it a really low score, as it's not a bad effort, but it's no where near as good as it's contemporaries.
I'll go 4 out of 10.
Just as a comparison, what did you score Carly Simon? ;-)

99.99999% of the people that bought this bought it for one song. And the 0.00001% of those that didn’t was the lead singer’s mom.
Don't think this album sold 100 million Fog but I have to say you make a good point.

Look I am sure they have many devotees and I never want to undermine a persons taste in music and all it gives and a particular genre or a bunch of individuals that has the balls to go out and put their craft to the world no matter the quality and message but this band never got to play Woodstock and that is what I remember about them the most.

At least they got the message from John Morris supposedly with only Doug Ingle staying the course so to speak.

3/10.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.