Allan Saint-Maximin

Sterling is maybe the the only player we have who can commit a man from a dead start and create something from nothing, but his form seems to have gone off the cliff.
If you watch ASM, he regularly draws 2 and 3 defenders and still makes space to cross or pass; just with Newcastle there's no-one following up.
Anybody who thinks that has no use in a passing team such as ours isn't seeing the full picture. There are so few players who can do what he can, and I really think Pep could make the most out of this guy

Sterling is maybe the the only player we have who can commit a man from a dead start and create something from nothing, but his form seems to have gone off the cliff.
If you watch ASM, he regularly draws 2 and 3 defenders and still makes space to cross or pass; just with Newcastle there's no-one following up.
Anybody who thinks that has no use in a passing team such as ours isn't seeing the full picture. There are so few players who can do what he can, and I really think Pep could make the most out of this guy
So your obviously either his mum or agent.....if your his agent do you have any info on realistic transfers?

Obviously???
Just my personal opinion. Of course I could be miles off the mark, but I've been watching football a lot longer than most on here. Keep your eye on the guy.

I enjoy watching Saint-Maximin - he can take over games and delivers many exciting moments.

But yeah, I don't think he's consistent enough to warrant interest from top sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.