Allsvenskan 2024 Swedish League

A lot of boring fixtures today. Even my favourite team are playing in what I refer to as the dull derby ( Mjällby v Kalmar). I would say the interest in the rest of Sweden is like watching Blackburn take on Burnley or Bolton :-j.

IMG_0273.jpeg

My team is Mjällby. Who have you started following
Djurgården, it’s my Swedish wife's team so I had no choice because she threatened to support the Rags if I didn’t. :) I go to the odd game now and again.

Djurgården, it’s my Swedish wife's team so I had no choice because she threatened to support the Rags if I didn’t. :) I go to the odd game now and again.
As long as it is not AIK it is alright ;-)

Hammarby have been average again so far, I’ve been to seen them countlesss times, great day out. My best mate is from Stockholm and has been taking me for the last 10-15 years or so, got a great bunch of lads following them, they really look after you.

Last edited:
Hammarby have been average again so far, I’ve been to seen them countlesss times, great day out. My best mate is from Stockholm and has been taking me for the last 10-15 years or so, got a great bunch of lads following them, they really look after you.
Best supported team in scandinavia. They follow Hammarby in multiple sports as well not just football.You should ask your mate to take you to Bandy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.