alot of you want us to loose on sat i feel

Imagine the uproar on here if we do lose tomorrow, christ the servers will melt!

I would say that if we don't get 7 points minimum from the next 3 games he will be looking over his shoulder very nervously, without those 7 points we might be in the bottom half of the table.

I can't believe the thought has even crossed some peoples minds though about wanting us to lose.

It's unfortunate, but some fans seem to value their opinion more than they do City's success. Very sad.

Blue Mooner said:
It's unfortunate, but some fans seem to value their opinion more than they do City's success. Very sad.
and also their hatred for the rags above support for city
Whatever, its much tougher being a blue these days, having realistic hopes of success as opposed to being the class clown brings its own problems,some can handle it without getting hysterical, some have lower expectations so shrug it off.Depends on personality and BM has the full spectrum from nutters to clever-clogs, pretentious prats to salt-of-the-earth-types .I am pretty certain the hughes-haters would welcome a defeat if they believed it would get him fired ,though i dont expect them to admit it for some reason. If they are convinced in their own mind that MH is ruining the club then have the courage to say you want us to lose. against spurs it looked like the players have made their own decision.

bellbuzzer said:
I am pretty certain the hughes-haters would welcome a defeat if they believed it would get him fired ,though i dont expect them to admit it for some reason. If they are convinced in their own mind that MH is ruining the club then have the courage to say you want us to lose.

There wouldn't be a scenario where I'd want us to lose a game, and I expect that 99% of your so called "Hughes-haters" have the same attitude.

It has nothing to do with courage or lack of it, but it's telling that once again that a defence of Hughes comes in the form of attacking anyone who doesn't rate him. And as per usual there is the rag references as well, why are people so obsessed about the rags?

mcfcdave said:
i actually no longer want hughes at the club now i have realised that his managerial skills are not what we need,our players need an arm around there shoulders on the odd occasion as there the type of players we have at the club.but i do feel after reading alot of comments on here that lot of you would love it if we got beat on saturday so you could all see hughes go.dont deny it people because im right arent i?

You will get the odd twat that will want us to lose, infact one particualar morron last night wanted us to get religated just so we would get rid of Hughes. IMHO though the majority will always want us to win no matter what are personal agendas as all we want is what is best for city.

What is all that about. I dislike Hughes as our manager as much as any outer but to think a lot want City fans want us to lose is absolute nonsense. I spent over 100.00quid for Spuds game on Wednesday so I know how shite Hughes is as tactician, man-manager and motivator but most us would still like him to succeed. I think the poster needs to rethink this. We'd all rather have a succesful City than one that loses and if it means sticking with Hughes for a few games more/or rest of season then so be it.

I hope we go on to win the League Cup under him but I know who I respect more. Tony Book for winning the trophy for us in 1976 or Mark Hughes 2010....no contest.

I always go to the game wanting to lose :(

ok i'll pay for a ticket, take a day off work, sit in the freezing cold and hope we lose and then do the same again next week until they sack the manager.
and i hope that Ade misses all his chances so he can go as well
and the defence play crap so we can read about it in the papers.

NO, NO, NO, I go and get behind "THE TEAM" because as is always said WE are the 12th man/women.
So if we dont get behind the team we are no better than a player or manager that doesnt perform.

End of rant

how could any supporter of a team want them to lose. Its a winning team that everyone wants with whoever is playing or managing. The shit results reflect on the squad and management as do great results

Anyone who dares suggest they want to us to lose is frankly a disgrace and not a true fan do us loyal true fans a favour and get the hell out of the club we hold close to our hearts. Nice to comments from the majority of outers treating this the way it deserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.