alot of you want us to loose on sat i feel

Which City fans does the OP believe would want us to lose?

i mean just a small minority.i honestly feel that he way some people are going on about hughes on here and how much they want him out,i feel they would like it if we did get beat 2moz.

mcfcdave said:
i mean just a small minority.i honestly feel that he way some people are going on about hughes on here and how much they want him out,i feel they would like it if we did get beat 2moz.
I standby what I said anyone who does is a disgrace not a fan. we can have tongue in cheek humour but wanting the team to lose is quite disgusting

El Boy Wonder said:
spanishblue said:
You seem to have a nasty habit of calling people who don't agree with you idiots the encore of a true genius ?

/

/

What does that even mean?

*sighs*

Christ, you are patronising.

Blue Hefner said:
I have never wanted him and he has done nothing in 18months to convince me he is the man for the job. But to suggest I want us to lose just to prove my point is ridiculos as is is insulting.

We could win 8-0 on Saturday and I would still want him out as my opinion of him is based over time and not swayed by any one result

all of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.