Alphonso Davies

We don't have a dedicated left back for four years and we seem didn't actively looking for it as the most important thing should already tell everything.
I think a RB is more pressing issue tbh, we have Ake and Gvardiol to balance things out. Gvardiol still has growing pains, next season will be a lot better as usual

Put the bid in for him, Real will take him on a free, and that will really piss all the Germans off, disrespecting the entire league. Which is why we have a chance, can you imagine a defense of,
Davis Ake Dias Akanji Frimpong
Gvardiol Stones Walker

Put the bid in for him, Real will take him on a free, and that will really piss all the Germans off, disrespecting the entire league. Which is why we have a chance, can you imagine a defense of,
Gvardiol Stones Walker
Davies can say no and wait

Gvardiol Stones Walker
I think we'd only play 1 of Frimpong or Davies at a time.

Davies
Ake/Gvar Dias Stones/Akanji

Or
Frimpong
Gvar/Ake Dias Stones/Akanj

A starting XI of something like this:

Haaland
De Bruyne Foden
Grealish Paqueta
Rodri
Davies
Ederson

With Davies overlapping Grealish, allowing Jack to attack through the middle more. I think Bernardo will leave so left him out. Lots of potential flexibility if we add Davies or Frimpong. Would be excellent.

I think we'd only play 1 of Frimpong or Davies at a time.

Davies

Or
Frimpong
Gvar/Ake Dias Stones/Akanj

A starting XI of something like this:

Haaland
De Bruyne Foden
Grealish Paqueta
Rodri
Davies
Ederson

With Davies overlapping Grealish, allowing Jack to attack through the middle more. I think Bernardo will leave so left him out. Lots of potential flexibility if we add Davies or Frimpong. Would be excellent.
It is about having the options to play 3, 4, or even 5 at the back while having a large presence in midfield, it also allows us to play the failing high press again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.